- PAYE changes for new tax year 2010/2011
- The default options when printing account statements are now configurable
- Automatic debtor handling facilities extended to allow sending of multiple account statements, and extended options available for style of account statement printed (whether itemised or from last zero balance etc.)
- Added facility creating automatic system messages to DiaryAdministrator when any changes to diary entries are made
- Tidied shutdown processing so as to avoid inappropriate error messages when closing
- Identified and resolved some rare but annoying behaviour in which system temporarily had a go-slow
- Label printer handling extended to include support for Brother QL-500 (and more generally any label printer with a Windows driver) and for variable size labels including cut-to-size labelling when using continuous label tape (as can be used on the Brother QL-500)
For further information re. version numbers etc. see the earlier post.